Deroche Farmers Market
September 7 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until September 14, 2019
Deroche Farmers Market features lots of great local vendors – come out Friday afternoons to buy plants – including the best tomatoes, vegetables , eggs, meat, baked goods, yarn and wool, jewelry, jams and other preserves, herbal teas, honey, mushrooms and more!
The 2019 season will open on June 1st, every Saturday from 10:00am to 2:00 until Sept 14th.
The Deroche Farmers Market Society believes in… Community. We are a non-profit society that runs on volunteer power with the aid of grants and donations. With your support, we wish to provide:
• an opportunity for our local farmers, bakers, artisans and entertainers to showcase their passions
• access for our local shoppers to obtain fresh, home grown and homemade items
• a fun and safe place for our community to gather and enjoy
• the sharing of knowledge and expertise in a multitude of topics
• an experience for our young and local entrepreneurs
If you are interested in applying for membership, joining the team of vendors, or to review our policies, please visit the link below.