We invite you to relax, and enjoy, our ‘made from scratch’ menu in our quaint restaurant, complete with 1920s music and ambiance.
- Home-style soup and sandwich menu
- Cabin Fever Sweet Sensations home-made Fudge
- Fabulous pies made on site with local, farm fresh fruit
- Variety of splendid pastries
- Featuring fresh brewed coffee from the Back Porch, roasted in a circa 1919 flame roaster
- Serving ten flavours of hard ice cream
- Traditional favorites include sundaes, ice cream floats… and milk shakes.
We invite you to enjoy our old style, ‘made from scratch’ recipes. Come in and try out all your favorites… made the way the old fashioned way! Call ahead for group reservations or to pre-order your lunch for take-out.
Harrison Mills, BC