Rowena’s Afternoon Tea
Surrounded by antiqued tapestries, vintage furnishings and hand-carved tables, the picturesque backdrop of the tranquil Harrison River provides an elegant surrounding. This delightful service includes freshly-baked scones, tea sandwiches, dainties, and delectable pastries, reflecting locally sourced ingredients. Afternoon Tea is served from 11:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Please contact concierge to make a reservation. 24 hours notice is required. Only $19.99/person.
Harrison Mills, BC
Agassiz-Harrison Mills Circle Farm Tour
A celebration of past and present, this tour is a rich mix of wonderful things to see, do, smell, and taste!
- See bison roaming the fields
- Watch artisan cheese and hand-crafted pottery in the making
- Take a guided tour of a dairy farm
- Revisit a 1920’s active farming community
- Enjoy a twilight serenade
- Shop for antiques, home & garden décor
- Smell fresh coffee being roasted
- Be amazed at the sight of 30 different varieties of tulips
- Taste uniquely blended teas, heirloom tomatoes, gelato ice cream, Russian Red garlic, hazelnuts, corn, strawberries, and fresh, local produce.
Harrison Eco Tours
Looking for things to do in Harrison Hot Springs?Harrison Eco Tours offers a great variety of wildlife tours and jet boat tours, guided kayaking and guided hiking. Operating on the Harrison River and Fraser River, Harrison Lake, and the area surrounding Harrison Hot Springs itself, our goal is to provide our guests with access to the incredible beauty of the area. Give us a call today to book your outdoor adventure in Harrison Hot Springs!
Harrison Hot Springs, BC
Harrison Hot Springs Sporting
What isn’t there to do in the summer. Activities range from ATVing, windsurfing, kite boarding, mountain biking, paragliding, horseback riding, canoeing and kayaking, birdwatching, hiking and nature walks, trekking and geo caching.
Harrison Mills is relatively untouched. Visitors drive up, park their car, and just start exploring. For rental equipment, there are a few providers in Harrison Hot Springs, which is only a 15 minute drive away.
WELCOME ABOARD…experience the amazing scenery and wildlife of Harrison Lake and the Harrison River. Our tours feature stunning waterfalls, rock formations, First Nations artwork and the best wildlife viewing spots.